* When blow drying with a round brush,
blow dry your hair about 75%
of the way before beginning to style
with a round brush.
* When back-combing to add extra volume
to your style, try using
Bumble and bumble Styling Creme or
Surf Spray along with a
Cricket Rattail Comb.
* Motorcyclist suffering from helmet head?
Style hair with gel before
riding, then after mist with a little water to
reactivate the product and your style!
* To keep your manicure lasting longer, apply
a thin top coat (our favorite is seche vite) daily.
* If you're short on time and in need of a root
touch up, Bumble and bumble
Hair Powder will add
color, texture, and you won't have to worry about getting caught in the rain. It's available in Blonde, Brown and Black!
* Switch out your plain-jane base coat for
Nail Envy Nail Strengthener or a
Nailtiques formula for stronger, healthier nails
in just a week!
* Do you feel like your skin looks dull and dry?
Try Rodan and Fields skincare! They have 4 regimens to choose from that will put some life back in your skin!
(Great for men, too!)
* Organic Hair Color is a great alternative for
anyone with a sensitivity or allergy.
* Sulfates in your shampoo can cause frizz,
damage to colored hair, and many other things. Try switching to a Sulfate-Free Shampoo.
(We recommend Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Shampoo)
* Suffering from eczema? Sulfate-Free Shampoo could help you, too!